sábado, 25 de setembro de 2010

cine em casa

vanilla sky monet


The "vanilla sky" in Vanilla Sky film refers to a Monet painting owned by the main character, but in a larger sense it is used as a metaphor for a life free of pain or difficulty, a dreamlike, ethereal realm where one is cradled in the warm hues of perpetual summer sunset. The film, on the other hand, written and directed by Cameron Crowe, based on the 1997 Spanish film Abre Los Ojos (or "Open Your Eyes") by Alejandro Amenábar and Mateo Gil, does not evoke such comfortable feelings.
..
filmquiponline



entre o sonho e a realidade...


...à partida não seria facilmente cativada por um filme com o nome Vanilla sky, nem pela presença do Tom Cruise como principal...
mas apanho solto e as palavras cativaram-me até conseguir desvendar o "sonho".
Open your eyes!

This is a revolution of the mind.



Somebody died. It was me.

We almost died, man...And do you know what I saw? What? Your all life flashing in front of me...
And how was it?
Almost worth dying for...

It's been a brilliant journey of self-awakening.
And now you've simply got to ask yourself this: What is happiness to you?




The little things... there's nothing bigger, is there?



- Do you remember what you told me once? That every passing minute is a another chance to turn it all around.

(- I'll find you again. I'll see you in another life... when we are both cats.)


Just remember, the sweet is never as sweet without the sour, and I know the sour.



...maybe you should let people see you, yeah? I mean, the last time we were together, you were, you were, you were in a coma, and you were very fucking rude to me. You didn't say a word...


1 comentário:

m disse...

recomendo o 'abre los ojos'
+